At the International Center in Waukesha we have a full service Retreat Center.
It offers you…
an encounter with the God of Life and Mary, Mother of God
a time away for parish councils, school groups, and retreat groups
overnight accommodations, dining facilities, places of prayer, meeting rooms
acres of natural beauty
- a house chapel for approximately 100 people
- conference rooms of various sizes
- smaller breakout rooms
- a large cafeteria
- meals provided by our own kitchen, including our own homemade bread
Overnight accommodations up to 76: This includes 38 double rooms with a sink in each room, a shower/toilet between each pair of double rooms, and additional dorm space for up to 16.
- a fireplace to be enjoyed for those cold winter nights
- a long nature trail leading to places of prayer and solitude in the midst of natural prairie, woodlands, and wetlands
- TV – VCR – DVD and overhead projectors are available
- chalkboard, white board, easels, and flipcharts
- microphone system
The Retreat Center is owned and staffed by the Schoenstatt Sisters of Mary, who see their mission to provide a “Schoenstatt” (German for “beautiful place”) atmosphere for an encounter with God in the service of our Mother Thrice Admirable of Schoenstatt. It is open to all people seeking spiritual enrichment on their journey to God.
Schoenstatt Retreat Center
W284 N698 Cherry Lane
Waukesha, WI 53188-9402Ph: 262-522-4300